We just finalized the schedule for Sharkfest ’10. This year’s agenda includes:
- Van Jacobson and Harry Saal, who formed protocol analysis with their bare hands
- Two three wireless security experts including Mike Kershaw and Thomas D’Otreppe, the creators of Kismet and Aircrack-ng
- Network security experts including nmap creator Gordon “Fyodor” Lyon
- Five six many amazing protocol analysis instructors, including Laura Chappell, Betty DuBois, Sean Walberg, and Joe Bardwell
- Several members of Wireshark’s development team
- Protocol, network, and application performance experts from Citi, Google, and Intel
- Lots of other great presenters. See for yourself.
The attendees are amazing and knowledgeable as well.
Tell your boss I said you should go.